Welcome to Huntington and thank you for using our online or mobile banking services, which we like to refer to as Huntington Online Services. With Huntington Online Services, all you need is a connected device and you can pay bills, view accounts, manage your money, deposit checks, and more.
Please review to familiarize yourself with the terms of the service. Remember installment loans NE, this is a contract, so please read carefully.
As always, if you have any questions, please reach out to us. We love answering questions. Thanks again for banking with Huntington.
• Online Services: the services and products provided under this Agreement, either now or in the future, that are made available through our online, mobile, or other digital channels.
Your Login Credentials consist of a username and password that you create
• Login Credentials: the username and password or other biometric feature, such as fingerprint or face scan, that you use to securely access Online Services.
• Company Representative: for business entities this means anyone we reasonably believe to be authorized to act on your behalf in connection with the Online Services subject to this Agreement.
This Agreement is in addition to those agreements that apply to other accounts or services you obtain through us
• Send On: the date you’d like Huntington to send your bill payment. The funds for the bill payment will be deducted from the account you designate on the Send On date you provide.
• Deliver By: the date we anticipate your bill payment will be delivered to your designated Payee. When you attempt to choose a Send On date you will be informed of the earliest available Deliver By date .
° We will tell you which types of accounts qualify for Online Services. Eligible account types may change from time to time.
o Any account you have access to through Online Services may be jointly owned or have joint obligations with another individual; however, we do not have joint agreements for Online Services. If you are an individual or a sole proprietor, you are the only customer under this Agreement. If joint account owners/obligors each want to use Online Services, they will be identified as separate Online Services customers and will have separate Login Credentials.
o You are responsible for obtaining, installing, maintaining and operating all hardware, software and Internet access necessary for using Online Services.
° Not share your Login Credentials with anyone. Anyone you share your username and password with will have access to all of your accounts that are accessed with that username and password.
• You agree that if you provide your Login Credentials to any other person or entity, you are authorizing that person or entity to act as your agent, and you understand that we will rely and act upon all instructions received using your Login Credentials. We are not liable even if your agent exceeds the scope of authority granted by you.
° Treat your personal information, such as social security number, date of birth,and answers to your challenge questions with the same level of care as you treat your account information.
o Neither Huntington nor any of our affiliates will contact you via phone or email requesting your Login Credentials. If you are contacted by anyone requesting this information, call us as soon as possible to report the incident at (800) 480-2265, daily 6:00 a.m. to midnight ET.
o You may have the option to use a biometric feature (such as a fingerprint or a face scan)to authenticate your identity and access Online Services. If you choose to activate a biometric feature, it is your responsibility to control access to Online Services just as you would with your username and password. You acknowledge that any person who has a biometric feature stored in your device may be able to access your accounts that you access through Online Services.